- As the customer, you are responsible for maintaining safe access into and out of the yard – if we are unable to clean due to access, you will not be charged for a ‘first offence, but our full fee will apply to subsequent incidents; you must notify us immediately of any changes in the number of dogs, and prompt payment of balances due is required.
- Inclement weather may make it hazardous or impossible to make a scheduled cleanup. In this event, we will be responsible for servicing your yard as soon as possible. If we are unable to make-up that particular cleanup, a charge of only 1.5x of your regular fee will apply at your next scheduled weekly appointment due to the additional waste and time required during the next cleanup.
- Sorry, we do not accept cheques at this time.
- If for any reason your dog(s) will not be using the yard for a certain period (i.e. vacation, illness, etc.) and you do not wish to be charged for an unnecessary visit(s), please call at least 2 days in advance to suspend service.
- That Dog Company assumes no liabilities for damages to yards, gates, pets or other properties.
- Fees and Promotions are subject to change at any time. In this rare circumstance, you will be notified at least four (4) weeks prior to any changes.
- Either party may terminate service (in writing) at any time.
- By initiating service, both parties agree to the above terms and responsibilities.
- Name: That Dog Company
- Ph: (416)272-9587
- 33 Strathy Rd
Ajax, ON L1S 2V2
- President: Justin McLeod
- Media Biographies: Ami