Love your dog
but hate the
We provide a “contactless” Dog Waste Removal & Sanitizing Service to take care of the mess for you.
“Pupcake” Season Is Here!
Our regularly scheduled service takes all the worry and hassle away all of the dog mess in your yard, giving you peace of mind that your dog and family stay healthy and safe.
From big dogs to small dogs to one dog too many, we offer weekly, bi-weekly and large one-time cleans of your yard.
Leave the clean-up to us! Book now and enjoy your backyard all Summer.
NOTE: Seniors, those with mobility issue (i.e., disabled), and service dog owners receive a 10% discount on all services. Please let us know at time of booking if you qualify for a discount.
Book your service now and get your yard ready for Summer.
More than 3 dogs? Now THAT'S a real Dog Lover (and a lot of pupcakes!) Get a free quote and enjoy your yard this Summer.
Why use our Dog Waste Removal & Sanitizing Service?
- We scoop your dog poop, so you don’t have to
- We will sanitize, decontaminate & deodorize the entire area (lawn, decks, patios, etc.)
- Your yard is left clean & safe, ready to enjoy immediately
- Our team members are professional and friendly, and dog owners, too!
- No contracts, cancel anytime
- All tools we use are sanitized before and after each service call
- Locally owned and operated
- Our business supports the rescue of dogs
Giving Back to the Community
As a local company who loves dogs, we are committed to supporting our local dog community. As part of our mandate, we give 25% of our profits to local shelters and dog rescue organizations as we believe that every dog deserves a forever home. So, if you love dogs as much as we do, but do not like picking up the ‘dog mess’, we are happy to clean up after them, ensuring you have a safe and happy home for all your family members, and you will be helping dogs in need as well. It’s a win-win!
My older kids use to scoop the yard, but once I realized what could still be in the grass, I opted for That Dog Company to keep my yard scooped and sanitized, especially with everyone home and enjoying the backyard all day/night.